Make the most of your time in port and explore Puerto Plata City with a local guide and driver visiting San Felipe Fortress, Rum Factory, Umbrella Street, The Pick Wall, knowing that this tour will give you a full picture of Dominican history, culture, and folklore. Then we will hop the Puerto Plata Cable Car up to visit the top of Mt. Isabel de Torres to see all of Puerto Plata city.
Note: This experience requires a minimum number of travelers (4 passengers). If the minimum isn't met. We will offer a different experience or a full refund.
- Pick up at the port.
- Puerto Plata Cable Car.
- Mountain Isabel De Torres.
- Rum Factor.
- Umbrella Street.
- Doña Blanca Alley (The Pick Wall).
- Puerto Plata Central Park and Cathedral.
- San Felipe Fortress and La Puntilla.
- Chocolate Factory.
- Sightseeing the Neptuno statue, the Bombero building and Malecon.
- Return to the Port
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or mini-bus
- Experienced guides/ drivers
- National Park fees.
- Water and Soft Drinks in the van.
Pick Up Location
One of our friendly guides will be waiting for you at the Meeting Point of Amber Cove or Taino Bay. As soon as you book the tour we will provide information about our pick up and we will send you a map.
Tour Duration: 4 to 5 hrs approximately.