Explore Puerto Plata on this half day tour of the city with your local guide and driver, visiting the umbrella Street, Doña Blanca Alley, San Felipe Fortress, Macorix Rum House, different shops, our local Chocolate Factory after the tour we will visit a beautiful beach to relax and enjoy a beach's day in the "Bride of the Atlantic", Puerto Plata.
Note: This experience requires a minimum number of travelers (4 passengers). If the minimum isn't met. We will offer a different experience or a full refund.
- Pick up at the Port
- Rum Factor.
- Umbrella Street.
- Doña Blanca Alley.
- Puerto Plata Central Park and Cathedral.
- San Felipe Fortress and La Puntilla.
- Sightseeing the Neptuno statue, the Bombero building and Malecon.
- Chocolate Factory.
- Beach Time.
- Return to Amber Cove or Taino Bay Port
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Experienced guides and drivers
- All city tours entrances
- Water and Soft Drinks
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes and shoes
- Cash for purchases or gratuities (if desired)
- Swimsuit under clothing
Pick Up Location
One of our friendly guides will be waiting for you at the Meeting Point of Amber Cove or Taino Bay. As soon as you book the tour we will provide information about our pick up and we will send you a map.
Tour Duration: 4 to 5 hrs approximately