Cascading the best adventure National Park in the Dominican Republic! Climb up to the 12 or 27 waterfalls and then return through each level by jumping, swimming, and sliding down natural water slides. After the tour enjoy an all you can eat authentic Dominican lunch buffet. River time is approximately 2 hours.
Let's come and enjoy with us the The Virgin, La Tinajita, The Corkscrew, T.O.Y.O.S, The cave, The Crystal, Hot and Cold, Flor's fall, The Jaiba, The Hammock, The Taino, The Natural pool, The last one, those are some of our Damajagua Waterfalls
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Experienced guides/ drivers
- Damajagua entrances
- Helmet and Safe Jacket
- Soft Drinks
What to Bring
- Waterproof shoes or an old running shoes
- Comfortable Clothes
- A Towel
- Change of clothes/ footwear (Optional)
- Cash for purchases or gratuities (if desired)
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Children under 7 can not visit more than one fall.
- You can do with us 27, 12 or 7 waterfalls, but it will depend on the Season. During Winter season, it's more likely to perform the 27 waterfalls complete.
- Guests must not participate if they’ve had a recent surgery (less than 6 months), are pregnant, have heart or respiratory problems or any neck or back injury.
Pick Up Location
One of our friendly guides will be waiting for you at the Meeting Point of Amber Cove or Taino Bay. As soon as you book the tour we will provide information about our pick up and we will send you a map.
Tour Duration: 4 to 5 hrs approximately.