Camera in hand, get ready to capture unbelievable panoramas and typical Dominican villages. Along the road you will see schools and famous “Colmado”. Cruise across a sugar cane plantation. A tour of the Bay of Maimon, where relevant area will be known historical data is made. We will go through a bumpy mountain road, where breathtaking views of Puerto Plata can be appreciated at a height of 110 meters above sea level.
What to expect
A fun filled day where you will get to immerse yourself in the Dominican Culture guided by the friendliest staff. Horseback ride, try fresh sugar cane juice, learn how cigars are rolled, be welcomed at a Dominican house, have a delicious typical lunch and end your day in a beautiful beach where you will be able to boogie board.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by open air safari truck
- Official guide
- Fruits, coffee and chocolate
- Buffet lunch
- Beer, rum, soft drinks and water
- Master craftsmen will show you the proper way of rolling a cigar
- Enjoy a great buffet made by Dominicans in our typical ranch
- Try Boogie boarding at our private beach
- See typical Dominican villages
- Explore the authentic side of the Dominican culture